Great Experience with Feickert Protractor

After years of using other setup tools, I finally broke down and bought the Dr. Feickert Protractor.  I couldn't be happier. 

I highly recommend this unit for great design, construction, ease of use, and precision of setup.  I'm at the point in this hobby where I buy stuff and am not afraid to find that something makes no difference or the difference it makes is not to my liking.  The Feickert did not change the overall sonic character of my table/cart.  What it clearly did do was make imaging and soundstage more apparent (stand out) and it sounds like more information is coming through because I can hear more decay and faint sounds than before. 

If anyone is within driving distance of Chicagoland, I'd be happy to lend it out so others could benefit.  

Before the Feickert I was using Mobile Fidelity's Geo Disc and I had to sight the pivot point with an alignment bar on the Geo Disc.  I got pretty close (assuming the Feickert is more accurate), as I was within 2mm.  I'll rest assured knowing that I'm running things closer to perfect for sound quality and wear. 
128x128jbhiller
Got he same protractor. Love it, and in conjunction with my Fozgometer can get pretty decent set up. Just wondering if any of you have used the Dr. Feickert software, in conjunction, and what are your experiences.
I wish someone had one in Florida I could borrow. I hate to spend the money when I know I may only use it, once or twice.
In theory I love the Feickert but in practice it is far more useful and precise when used with tonearms that have a clearly labelled / marked pivot point.  Amongst the arms I’ve used, it was extremely precise with a Reed 3P and its clearly identifiable pivot point however with the Graham Phantom there was more guess-work involved.  If you don’t drop that pin exactly where the pivot point is the whole exercise is futile IMO.

I love this tool, but like every tool it does have its limitations.  Remember...just because you have a hammer doesn’t mean everything you see is a nail ;)

Same here 3380.
I've found in tables where you can easily see the lateral pivot point the Geo-Disc works just as well as my Feickert does .
If you want the best, Mint LP is easily the best.

I own the Feikert, Acoustical Systems tractor and the Mint is the best by far. As long as you specify what alignment you want.
  the Feikert is good for pivot to spindle measurements.