JAM by Duelund

Has anyone tried these new reasonably priced tinned copper caps from Duelund in any positions?

Cheers

S
shertzy
The new Mundorf Evo Supreme best,Gold Silver oil,
Vs the older Supreme Silver,Gold Oil. The new ones seem to be a bit more extended but a bit too tipped up on upper treble. Personally capacitors made with natural paper mixed somewhere as a dielectric, and or in oil sound more natural, or even harmonics to the ear . A team study of Japanese designers stated  this too In their findings. Having to do with even harmonics  more do when there were distortions in the signal path ,similar to a Vacuum tubes harmonics vs Solid State. .
Correct @audioman58    However when large value caps are needed and space is tight these are oftentimes one of the best options.  Another good option is Sonic Craft Gen 1.  
Just couple of notes, the Clarity CSA has copper in the connection matrix, not the foil. I find the larger values are improved upon with a true copper bypass cap.

Best,

E
Hello  please let me regress ,every speaker or driver has different characteristics
no one capacitor is good for everything . 
I was just mentioning the cactus cap and Jupiter to be 90%+of theDuelund cast
at 50% less.  The Rike Q caps are a great new cap very well balanced
as well as their S-2  caps which are very well priced.
i am putting the jams on the speaker outputs, and as a large output fill with Mundorf Supreme 23uf-3.3uf combo  this week
the Duelund Jam are one of the top 4-5 caps in production very detailed
warm,and the tinned Copper ,paper in oil is warm and better then any Jensen copper rip off upcharge because of the paper casing ,total scam
slightly better 35% higher cost use your brain a few % points at most .
duelund great if you have money to forget about  and your system better be
well refined first in every phase ,to hear all the micro macro acoustics it does better. If not you will not hear everything Duelund  has to offer.  Your cables included. I know through over 35 years and a the cost of a nice home in Audio
think things out first. I will update you on these Jam caps in 10 days ,
Happy listening😎 
Hello Grannyring as far as mixing Clarity and Mundorf do very good 
go to Humblehomemadehifi cap test  Tony Gee ,whom helped me many times in the past when living in the UK is pretty accurate 
sometimes because of workload he does not allow full breakin 
especially on oil,foil type caps can vary . Even the new Clarity
Copper, CSA- caps with copper lattic3 end caps I think at least a 9.5 to 10 very well balanced and Clearly better then last years Silver Color ESA caps. These blend excellent with Mundorf.
the new Mundorf Supreme Evo caps are a bittipped up then 
the Black Supreme Silver Gold oil caps  I found the out when they first came out and in the Humble cap tests comments on this 
 jantzen superior, and their new Black aluminum foil cap excellent 
caps . All depending what to do . Several Japanese designers 
stated and I agree  the poly caps are not quite as natural as a cap 
having at least a bit of oil, and or Paper even harmonics smoother 
to the ear. Just a guide line.