What are the best loudspeakers under $4000 to re-create lifelike piano

Over the past 4 months I've spent time with five loudspeakers.  On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate them as follows in their ability (with my equipment in my room) to recreate a lifelike piano.  Tekton Lore - 6.5 (great scale but tonal accuracy and clarity somewhat lacking),    Kef LS50 - 7.0 (moderate scale but slightly better clarity and tonal accuracy)  Kef R500 - 8.0  (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy), Spatial Audio M3TurboS -8.1 (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy and very smooth)  Magnepan 1.7i - 9.0 (very good scale with excellent clarity and tonal accuracy - very lifelike).

In your room with your equipment, what loudspeakers are you listening too and how would you rate them for their ability to recreate a lifelife piano and if possible a few comments as to why?
snapsc
Yes, reproducing piano is hard.  But all is not lost.  I saw this thread and immediately thought about Maggies.  Biggest you can find/afford/power.  Others have mentioned Vandys and Quad.  Sure.  There are many other choices for used speakers available on Agon right now that can do a respectable job with reproducing piano.  Problem is, will they be the “best” in your system with your other gear in your room?  That requires trial and error.

Here is the list of potential piano stars available as of today under $4K:

Aerial Acoustics Model 9
ATC SCM-40
Monitor Audio GX200
Revel Ultima Studio
PSB Imagine T3
Harbeth HL-5
PMC Twenty.24
ProAc Response 3.8

kn

All of the advises offered here are of limited value because they are from audiophiles who work only in 2D and do not know the properties or DNA of the components with which they work. Only by understanding and applying properties can you achieve the 3D sound such as you can get with TruFi. I now believe that TruFi also has limitations and my early experiments to reveal the incompleteness of TruFi as it presently is shaped, understood, and implemented are yielding results which I expect to share with this group sometime soon next year! 
I'd go with the Harbeth m30.1 over the Harbeth SHL5.  I still love my c7es3 though.  The piano is also incredible on them!  
Pretty shocked no one has picked up these yet;

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/monitors-loudspeakers-2017-12-16-speakers

Audio Note speakers reproduce piano amazingly well, are easy to drive, and sound great overall. The AN-E/Spe in that ad for $3k are a flat out steal, I have AN-J’s which are smaller and also do piano well a great value new around $5k plus stands. No affiliation with the seller just a AN fan.