Classe or McIntosh Is Classe going out of businesssed

I am upgrading my Parsound 5 ch amp . Thinking about the used Classe CA5100 or the Mac 7505  Heard that Classe is going out of business. Do you think that it will affect resale or should I not buy Classe ?
norml4721
How sad I am to hear of Classe' closing. I both sold and still own it. I have the 5100 which is a marvelous 5 channel amp that will drive almost anything with grace as well as the top end processor-preamp. They sit ready to be installed in a home I have been building the last few years. My favorite piece that I ever owned was the CAP-151. Such amazing sound. I have never heard a better integrated amp in my life. Not sure what the 5100 is costing you but no worry when it comes to sound. 
Check out an article by Ted at Strata-Gee.Com today. Apparantly Sound United is interested in buying Classe. Sound United owns Polk, Denon, Marantz and Def Tech. They are looking to add a higher end audio company and are very interested in Classe.
McIntosh all day long...don’t like it, sell it and break even...quality and aesthetics aside this is one of my top reasons for sticking with Mcintosh....
I have Mcintosh C500 MC501's and I love it.
Before I had BAT VK150SE's,Parasound,...etc
And gonna keep my MC .