Since Dennis Had left Cary has the company built any new tube equipment?

I always thought of Cary audio as an excellent builder of tube based gear. But looking at the website nothing seems new on that end. Looks like they are concentrating more on digital. Is everything still produced in the USA or is the digital product built overseas? Always thought Had's tube gear was among the best.
linnlingo
Linn, I have the AES amps.  I bought them used several years ago and have used them in various systems since.  I like them a lot.  In fact, I'm using them in my main system now.  They interact well with various speakers and are a good value.

Linn, I am using them with sonus faber Cremona ms now and they work fine.  I've also used them with Maggie's.  The amps have a four ohm switch and punch above their weight.  Of, course, i don't listen to rock or at very high levels.  I use EH el 34s.  They are a good value tube.  See if your dealer will let you try the amps. They're worth a look.
I have a Had "Inspire Fire Bottle SEP HO (!)" that I rave about all the time, and it seems hand made (according to Had's signature on the bottom of the amp it just had its first birthday)…it's adorable. Go HO.
Cary took a hit a few years ago when they went into HT. The processor got excellent reviews for SQ but was very unreliable. Lots of complaints and angry customers. The newer products look interesting but it seems Cary has moved away from it's initial vision when Dennis left.