Horn based loudspeakers why the controversy?

As just another way to build a loudspeaker system why such disputes in forums when horns are mentioned?    They can solve many issues that plague standard designs but with all things have there own.  So why such hate?  As a loudspeaker designer I work with and can appreciate all transducer and loudspeaker types and I understand that we all have different needs budgets experiences tastes biases.  But if you dare suggest horns so many have a problem with that suggestion..why?
128x128johnk
soundsrealaudio aka Jim

just stop with your false generalization statements towards all horn designed speakers as you have wrote because it's far from being true and comes across as a troll - revert back to your own speakers and put the time and energy into schlepping them.
For a dealer such as your self to be posting as you have only demonstrates your credibility and hurts your reputation once individuals know who you are, individuals can just look at your past postings, read to figure it out. 

Any dealer or manufacture posting it should be mandatory they add their affiliation signature at the bottom of each posting so readers know, makes a difference for others like myself whom are just end users. 

F.Y.I. When at a show your product should speak for it's self - you shouldn't have to lower your self putting down others, you were pleasant though and we did have a nice conversation but your system well that was a different story.
Post removed 
soundsrealaudio

Ha! Ha! You really don’t get it do you? - how does it feel? It’s obvious by you taking the time in posting such.

F.Y.I. Are you a diehard believer go to type of guy from what reviewers say - if so LOL! Do they keep you in business with their accommodation discounts - no!
How many owners are there on ANY forums and in the WORLD with this set-up? Take the time giving it some thought asking yourself why because I can tell you it has nothing to do with cost.
The Devil has horns…as do cows. And my cars and motorcycles. I actually swapped out a buzzy little horn thing on my 2012 Bonneville for a horn loaded horn. Way louder. Doesn’t that mean anything? Discuss.
Many assume horns are good for high SPL use only many assume they all need massive amount of SQFT to house and get integration many assume all horns are plagued with coloration or have no ability to image, or that horns for audio use are rare costly hard to source and not being produced in large nums but if you read reply's from owners and other audiophiles you can see most all of the passed about as facts on horns are wrong.