Help needed for a skeptic!

I admit I am a cable skeptic and think spending $6k on a set of interconnects is loonie!
I have a set of YG Anat 3’s driven by Chord amps. I am using a Krell Foundation pre-amp. It is driven by a Chord DSX-1000. I have good hardware. I have been reluctant to spend too much on wire do to mu  meeter going off every time I look. I am using balanced interconnects. Mostly Straightwire. My question is what would those who post suggest for speaker wire. I do Bi-Amp my YG’s Right now I am using some Nordost flat cable knock offs. My sound is great but I think a little compressed for my equipment. If one were to try an upgrade on speaker wire under $1000 to bi-amp what are your suggestions?
drjsmd
There are plenty of less cost prohibitive cables on the market.
My first choice would be Audioquest.
For an even more budget conscience minded choice I would consider Zu Audio. They have lots of marked down cables on Ebay, and relatively priced cables on their website.
B
I use two sets of 12 gauge solid silver (one for each stereo amp) of Tempo Electric Big Twist speaker cable with Teflon tube insulation. My interconnects are, for the most part, Synergistic Research, most of which were bought used.

I no longer worry about things like cables, I feel I have outstanding sound quality (as do any visitors, which are few and far between).

I hope you find the best match for and your situation, and you get to the point of just enjoying the music.

Regards,
Dan
I think you need to go the Cable Co. loaner program route.  For every 10 posts here there will be 17 different recommendations.  Personally I like Wireworld and Audience, but then, like everyone else, I'm biased.
+1
twoleftears 
I think you need to go the Cable Co. loaner program route.

I was a cable skeptic for a long time and have now changed my mind.