Pass Labs XA30.8: is it enough for Wilson Sasha 2?

I’ve Sasha 2 in a small room, connected to a pre ARC LS5 and a Symphonic Line Krafwerk as power amplifier. It’s a good chain, even if it lacks of fineness in the mid range and it has a small sound stage. I would like to substitute the Kraftwerk with the Pass XA30.8.
Does someone own this power unit connected with Sasha 2? Does XA30.8 have enough power?
Thanks for any feedback!
128x128pinox67
Pass Labs had recommended the X-250.8 (or INT-250) for my Wilson Audio Sasha 2 Speakers, set-up in a 26' x 20' x 10' (H) Room. I had an X-250.5 for my Sophia 1 Speakers, set-up in the same Room, and it sounded perfect, while the less-powerful INT-150 did not - the volume had to be set at 90% + just for moderate listening levels, over-driving the Amplifier - and still couldn't provide the sound-quality of higher-powered Amplifiers. The Sasha 2, as with all Wilson Audio Speakers, need high-powered (high-quality) Amplification to sound their best, even when listening at low > moderate levels, in my experience.
Yes.  I drive my Sasha 1's with an XA 30.5 in a large room. It plays clean and loud.  It's really a 130W amp.
I believe the XA30.8 would work pretty well also in a small room with your speakers assuming you plan on listening below 105db or so.

As a reference, I used an XA30.5 for about 3mo in my room driving a pair of Magico S3's which are a more brutal load than the Wilson's are. The room is 25 x 15 x 8.5 (H).

Eventual I ended up moving up to an XA60.8 but could have easily lived with the XA30.5 if I was forced to for budgetary reasons. The XA30.8 is even more robust in terms of its output capabilities. The power supply is roughly 380-400w. Figure almost 1/2 of that output is available for each channel when you consider the extra headroom available when the amp transitions from Class A to Class A/B mode.

I was quite impressed by what the "little" XA30.5 could do in terms of output despite what it says on paper and no doubts that the XA30.8 would be even more impressive given my current experience with the XA60.8