Acrolink Cables, anyone heard them?

I have an Esoteric SACD player and presently I am using an Acrolink power cord with it. I am interested in getting one of Acrolinks lower end   interconnects with RCA plugs to go from the Esoteric player to the preamp.

Has anyone heard them and if so, can you describe the sound? Interested in Acrolink only, no other brands.

Thanks

128x128stereo5
@stereo5  I'm also interested in the Acrolink cables, mainly because I don't know anything about them. Hope you get your question answered more directly.
@david_ten nah if they fall all you have to do is rub them with snake oil :p Speaking of tangents! 
Thanks guys.  All kidding aside, I would like someone who has heard them to chime in as to what type of sound one can expect.

@stereo5 - I've built a couple of power cords (using both the 7N P2030 and the 7N P2040III -with Oyaide connectors - and enjoy both. 

To make sure you are getting them from Japan (vs. Chinese copy), you can go to the www.fromjapan.com.jp  and do a search for Acrolink 7N.  They have most all of the levels of Acrolink products. Pretty good pricing as well.  I think ebay usually lists where the products come from too  (ie. Japan vs. Hong Kong). In response to your direct question, I don't have any experience with the Acrolink interconnects, but I'm sure they compete well at their price points as a result of their extreme purity and extrusion process.

I ordered the Acrolink 7N A2110 cables from The Cable Company at $400.00 a pair.  They don't stock any of the Acrolink cables so need to be ordered.  I placed 1 phone call and 2 email messages and got no response from the Cable Company.  Is this the new normal?