CleanerVinyl-Ultrasonic record cleaner

I purchased a Cleanervinyl Pro recently and am very impressed with it! I have used vacuum style cleaners for many years. Last year I purchased a $3000.00 vacuum style record cleaner and thought that was about as good as I was going to get for cleaning records, but I was wrong. The CleanerVinyl Pro system cost me around $600.00, it is far superior to vacuum style cleaners. I took some lp’s that I couldn’t get fully clean with my Vacuum record cleaner and was able to get them clean with the CleanerVinyl system. You can see the crud that collects in the bottom of the machine, and these were already cleaned with a vacuum record cleaner.
skyhigh
Cleeds,

I've had two of the KL Audio - before there was a Sound dampening option, they were as noisy as a regular ultrasonic tub.  The Silencer case bring it to a cool $6K.  

Good Listening

Peter
pbnaudio
I've had two of the KL Audio - before there was a Sound dampening option, they were as noisy as a regular ultrasonic tub ...
Oh yes, the noise is awful without the silencer.  

IMO the absolute best one is the KLAudio - the combo I'm using now is 95% of it for 10% the price - unbeatable.
Peter...what ultrasonic "tank" would you recommend?  I have been putting off an ultrasonic cleaner, well mainly because I wanted the KL Audio unit, but, yeah, that's never going to happen.
Peter, So you place the LPs on the apparatus that you cited in your first post into the bath that you have cited just above?  What frequency is best (anyone)?  This one is 42kHz.  I have heard that 80kHz is perhaps better.  But the most important thing to me would be to make sure the LPs are not damaged.  Rumors of high frequency loss are disturbing.  My hearing is bad enough already without damaging the source material a priori.