Which integrated amp?

I am looking for an integrated amp for my system and would appreciate any input/ listening impressions for a couple that I have interest in. I have a couple of musts for any choice. At least one set of balanced inputs, pre amp outputs, and 4 ohm drive capability, 150 wpc minimum, solid state preferred but hybrid ok. My room is 11 x 15.5 x 8. I have a couple of different speakers either on hand or that will be arriving soon. They are the Mosaic Acoustics Illumination, and Meadowlark Shearwater Hot Rod. A pair of Green Mountain Audio yet to be released monitors are to be on there way soon (hopefully). The Mosaic and GMA both need subwoofer support, thus the need for pre amp output. I want the integrated to be flexible in case I decide to go with a somewhat larger floor stander in the future. Listen to mostly rock, hard rock, metal, blues, jazz and contemporary jazz. Mostly I listen at modest levels, but want to be able to put the pedal down when I feel like it. I prefer sound slightly on the warm side of neutral and want to avoid etch/ glare. I would like to limit to $3500 in the used market. I have been doing some research and am interested in experiences with the following;

Modwright KWI-200
Hegel H-300/360
Plinius Hautonga
BAT VK 300x SE
Coda CSI 300b
Parasound Halo

I am open to other suggestions. Thanks for your input.

csmgolf
@csmgolf, sorry I confused your thread with a different thread.
Personally, I'm a Plinius fan, however, I know there are many other good integrated amps available.
Service for Plinius products is available in the United States, should you ever need service it's not a problem.
In case you have not seen the following thread regarding integrated amps, it does provide interesting information although many of the integrated units mentioned are above the budget you mentioned but still very interesting.
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/upgrading-form-pass-integrated-amplifier-to-a-better-one
I own a Vincent Audio SV 237 it has everything on your list sans the balanced inputs. It's a hybrid with tube front end and SS state output, 150 watts/8 ohms, 250 watts/4 ohms. Have them currently hooked up to my MA Gold 200's, I alternate between the Vincent and a tube integrated. It easily drives the MA's and sounds great. Hard to distinguish between the amps when I go back and forth. It's got the solid bottom end that most SS amps are known for but it's also got some of the tube magic in the midrange and upper end.
I got the Peachtree Nova 150 2 days ago for an eventual bedroom system. I am now debating how much better will the integrated players on my list (for my office) sound.

Luxman 509x
Boulder 810
Hegel 360
Devialet Expert Pro
T+A R series integrated

I would think it is marginal improvements in sound given how good my 150 is sounding right now with KEF LS50's.

The Peachtree comes in 150, 300, 500 watts. I am definitely going to have a listen to the 300 or 500 if I get passive speakers for the office. Another class D amp I heard that I really liked was the Wyred4Sound mono blocks. These units are rather reasonable in price.

BTW - " I prefer sound slightly on the warm side of neutral and want to avoid etch/ glare." Peachtree 150 sounds somewhat like this. It certainly is not dry.
I don't think the Peachtree 500 is ready for a few more months.  If your 150 is new and you have only been running it for a couple of days, it will get even better. 
I don’t think the Peachtree in in the same league with most if not all of the gears on your list. I can say with certainty that Boulder 810 is a line stage preamplifier not an integrated and I have heard it extensively paired with one of the larger Pass Labs class A amps and it’s nice sounding preamp. Not particularly warm to my ears but that could depend on a lot of factors.