Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I hope not, but I'v been looking at my DIs and I can see where they would have to be because of the drivers being so close to the edge of the cabinets. The holes for the pins to go in are very close to the edge also, which looks to me like the edge of the grills will stick out past the round over. Agh... Oh well. BTW my review of these speakers will be in the near future, just 20hrs into break in. So far so sweet.

Mazikrav

My setup is in my living room and would not be categorized as a "listening room".  There is an assortment of random couches and so forth kind of in the way.  The room is about 14x24ish and I have the speakers set up along one of the short walls.  They are about 2 feet each way from the corners.  My sub is about 40% of the way along that same short wall.  It's an old NHT that I had kicking around.  The amp for the NHT allows me to cut out the signal above 50/80/100 hz.  I found 50 hz was the best setting.  I listen about 10 feet from the speakers and have them toed in to cross about 3 feet behind me.  Despite the furniture etc, there is a pretty clear path from the speakers to where I listen, so it works out well.  My neighbor across the way is a bassist and jazz nut and I had him help me dial in the settings.  It's possible bourbon was involved.  I am not sure if I'd need a sub with a different amp.  I'd be neat to hook up a big SS amp sometime and hear that.

I really like the way these sound.  My neighbor and I go to the local jazz fest during one week in the summer and this year we would go hear a few acts and then do an "after event decompress" with my system and listen to some of the same acts we had just heard live.  It's not "live" but its pretty good.  That was before I put the sub in the mix, I can't wait to do it next year.

FWIW I'm also in the group waiting for grills...

Mazikrav

What do you think the Brilliance PMDs will offer for the extra $7k?  I'm curious what Eric has to say since there isn't anything much on the website.

Best

@aniwolfe yes, this is what they are and, as a fine furniture maker, I did not like it at first but they are actually fine. They define a squareish line while looking at them from the front. I have the black speakers and the black cloth is actually a dark brown. Blacks are hard to match anyway, but again, you only see it from certain angles and in certain lights. I like the grills because they take the attention off of the  the speaker faces. They calm it all down. It would be rather difficult to round those tops of the grills, but it would be possible. Frankly I think they just tidy up the whole scene.

So, I have to comment on the Tekton DI's after many hours and many changes in my system. The big change was replacing my BAT vk500 with the BAT VK55se. This has really made a huge difference. While the vk500 is a very very nice amp, sweet sound, unerring power, quiet, tube like and liquid, the 55se just blew this up to another level. The DI's can take any input effortlessly and put it out into the room in such a musical manner. All changes, no matter how small, are revealed. Power cord changes made the imaging more accurate, CT GE speaker cables brought tremendous soundstage and oh so black background. The CT GE IC's just reinforced it all. With an all BAT tube system the suppleness combined with a robust "meat on the bones" sound is really quite lively. The bass is to die for. Never have I heard such bass. The transients at all frequencies are incredible. On Herbie Hancock's 'Piano' I can hear his foot on the pedals in quiet passages. I have real trouble with Keith Jarrett jamming up the music with his off key howling, too much to take. The detail is superb from top to bottom. These speakers are really really good, and I haven't started the mods on them yet. Very detailed, very neutral. I got a chance to hear a pair of Magico M6. That left me with some interesting impressions of what a speaker could be capable of, both good and not so good. I knew I wanted to go tube when I heard, for the first time ever since as a kid listening to a tubed stereo console, an Atma sphere mk60 monos. I heard what a tube amp can do but they were thin sounding, very unlike the BAT 55se. 
I am very happy with this sound, these speakers, this system to the point that I can really foresee just a few improvements left to get the best that these are capable of giving. If there is anybody on the fence with these speakers then take that leap and see for yourself that these are amazing. I have no affiliation with Tekton, nor do I receive any kind of payment for comments. I first read about these on this thread and simply took a chance because some of these dudes are pretty experienced with very good performing equipment that isn't expensive, relatively speaking. The all BAT tube system really puts this over the top for me even though there isn't a lot of information out there about the 55se, or even the vkd5se cdp. Again, thank you for putting it out there and especially @kdude66 and @grannyring for pushing the envelope even further!!!!
Best,
Greg