About to purchase the Kef LS50W speaker want opinions about set up....

I recently heard the KEF LS50 Wirless speakers and can’t  believe how good they sound. I am looking for a system in my bedroom. My question is, I hear that the kef app is really bad and not worth using, since I have all my music on my computer in Flac, Will the Kef play it? Would I need to purchase an additional streamer, like the bluesound Node 2?

matt00
I’m interested in others experience with the DSP setting. I’ve fiddled around and I’m not sure I’m doing it right. Speakers on tv credenza around 8 inches from back wall. 
Update......ok so I recently downloaded Roon and streaming all my Flac files to the LS50, this system is so much fun to not only listen to, but to play with. I still can’t believe the about of bass it puts out. My question is what would be the least expensive way to improve the sound even more? All files are 44.1/16bit. What pieace of gear or DAC are others using with the kef’s?
@matt00 

Just buy a sub from Hsu, SVS ,.... and cross over with the speaker at 45 Hz. That will improve the sound a lot