About to purchase the Kef LS50W speaker want opinions about set up....

I recently heard the KEF LS50 Wirless speakers and can’t  believe how good they sound. I am looking for a system in my bedroom. My question is, I hear that the kef app is really bad and not worth using, since I have all my music on my computer in Flac, Will the Kef play it? Would I need to purchase an additional streamer, like the bluesound Node 2?

matt00
Update......ok so I recently downloaded Roon and streaming all my Flac files to the LS50, this system is so much fun to not only listen to, but to play with. I still can’t believe the about of bass it puts out. My question is what would be the least expensive way to improve the sound even more? All files are 44.1/16bit. What pieace of gear or DAC are others using with the kef’s?
@matt00 

Just buy a sub from Hsu, SVS ,.... and cross over with the speaker at 45 Hz. That will improve the sound a lot
I don't know much about subs but from what I've read  to get more base from 45Hz down you have to cross over at 90  Hz as that is where a it starts to dive with a speaker rated at 45 H ?
I hope I'm wrong .