Whats in your second system?

Just curious as to the people who like myself have many thousands "invested" in their main system with all the latest tweaks, cables etc and also have a second or even third system.

Did you assemble that with the same love and care and dedication and costly tweaks?

Or did you throw something together from bargain bins or indeed your old leftovers and then sat back and thought...Wow this sounds really good!

And if so did that get you thinking on the main system...lol.

My second system cost way less than the speaker cables on my main system but I am constantly shocked at just how nice it sounds for such a no frills setup.

Linn Classic all in one
Tannoy 2 ellipse small floorstanders
20 year old (at least) Jensen 50w 8 inch sub.
Monster Cable 12/2 speaker cable bare wire ends.
Home brewed power cord just cos I had it laying around.

The Linn just sits on top of a chest of drawers with the Tannoys flanking the chest either side and the lil sub sitting behind the chest.

And it sounds darn good tbh!
128x128uberwaltz

My secondary system consists of:

McIntosh MA6600 200wpc integrated amp

McIntosh MCD 301 SACD player

McIntosh MR-85 tuner

Sony HAP-Z1ES music server

Golden Ear Triton One speakers

Full loom of Groneberg Quattro Reference cables

Furutech E-TP80 Power Conditioner

Furutech E-TP60 Power Distributor

I purchased all 3 McIntosh used from Audio Classics. The rest of the items were purchased new. To be honest, I get much more pleasure from this system than my main system which cost me 2 1/2 times as much as this system..

Just Grado headphones and computer. It sounds terrible but it's okay for youtube listening. Oh yeah, I put $14 shielded power cord on the computer, big difference, both audio and video. Thinking about adding $300 Oppo dac/headphone amp and Audioquest usb cable. I've been thinking about it for two years and keep thinking.
@stereo5 
That's a pretty neat second system I must say!
I often find myself listening to my second system and wondering why I spent all the money on the main one.
Until I sit down for some serious listening with some really good recordings 
Then I just smile, close my eyes and let the music take me
I have about $5K tied up in my second system 

Rega Brio R integrated amp
Unico CD player
Parasound Zphono preamp
Technics GR 1200 Turntable
Omega Super 7 speakers

I listen to this system a lot.  The Omegas really make it for me.  The larger single driver system give a real in room quality to the music.    

Rich  
Yes to the love and care. No to the costs. :) 

My second system is my PC/bedroom system. Consists of a Logitech Squeezebox Touch, NAD D 3020 integrated and my own custom speakers. 

Also added a 5 GHz extender/converter because normal Wifi in this apartment is terrible, and the Touch does not do 5 GHz. In a very serious way, this involved a lot of hacking and tweaking to make it work right. 

My desktop speakers:

https://speakermakersjourney.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-lm-1-bookshelf-version.html

Best,

E