@inna Tell me your speakers and I'll tell you who you are

@inna. You said: "Tell me what speakers you choose and why and I'll tell you who you are."
ESL57. Love their see-through transparency. Fire away!
128x128noromance
Not at all. But I am mostly interested in very high level equipment. I would also have no problem driving my $3k or so speakers with $16k Gryphon Diablo 300 or $25k Ypsilon Phaethon integrateds. And I do like Lansche speakers, whatever their design approach is. For now Redgum RGI120 integrated with Dominus power cord on it does a pretty good job in a medium size room. And I am now burning in a new $1500 retail interconnect that goes from $1200 phono stage. into the Redgum. Very promising. So I try to go as high as possible, but with speakers especially I see little for myself in the middle or I would've already upgraded. 
Design is one thing but I am impressed by how much sound you can get out of inexpensive speakers with good drivers with increasingly higher level electronics and cables, even leaving a decent but modest source untouched.

Source Loudspeaker Technologies 7211's
2-  Source Technologies HVS 10 Subwooofers
Currently Within three listening rooms there are Klipshorns,Duntech Soverigns and Paul Paddock designed Linaeum LT1000. Chosen for each unique design, room size,corner availability and power requirements. All driven by triode tube amps. 
Magnepan 1.7is! love the design, great open sound stage, true to music!
Finally a thread that's fun!!