@inna Tell me your speakers and I'll tell you who you are

@inna. You said: "Tell me what speakers you choose and why and I'll tell you who you are."
ESL57. Love their see-through transparency. Fire away!
128x128noromance
@inna & the OP....*G*  This strikes me as a form of reading tea leaves or the lines in ones' palms...'subject to interpretation'. ;)

...but I'll 'lurk' and watch....*S*  Please do continue...
In addition, it’s very much speakers/room unit. Do you want to eliminate room ’coloration’ too ? Real instruments also have coloration, not only color. How about eliminating that as well ? You will get ’perfect sound forever’ that I personally won’t listen to. And concert hall interferes big time.
By the way, Michael tunes studios and concert halls, he must have a pretty good sense and hearing.
The biggest challenge with this approach, as I can see it, is that they can't take too much power and get overwhelmed. Michael himself acknowledges this.
So, if I listened to mostly orchestral and choral music, and hard rock, I would want something else, Gryphon speakers maybe.
With all of the pricey gear you discuss on the threads for some reason I was expecting your speakers to be on a cost no object level.