What is your favorite budget audio component?

Just wondering for the sake of curiosity and general sharing and education among audiophiles, “What is your favorite budget audio component?” And as a bonus, “Why do you consider it budget and why is it good?” 
Since budget might be relative, I would say audio gear like MBL, Wilson MAXX speakers or anything ultra high end should not be considered.

128x1282psyop
Jelco 750 tonearm.
BLE Design power cables on eBay.
Belkin AV20302-06 RCA interconnects. 
Albert Porter Ports AC receptacles.

KingKo Audio KA-101 amplifier and CD-301 cd player.
I own the CD player and it is superb! I also love the amplifier, but already own too many and my wife is stopping me from getting this one...
Prices are fair and the quality of the equipment easily outperforms far more expensive gear.
http://kingkoaudio.com/en/pages/KINGKO-AUDIO.html
Linn Classik with Kan speakers ($500+200 used nowadays) sound very "Linn"
Pono player ($300+) in balanced mode with under-100Ohm headphones does not require hp amp, if not for the stupid shape I would have recommended it to all my friends :-)
You guys go ahead and listen to all that stuff, I'd rather stick to my Grado phones and tape deck. We are talking about audiophile budget components not grandma budget components.
My latest purchase, Audeze LCD-2 headphones are really quite fantastic.  I have never owned a really good pair of headphones before.  Now that I have a baby asleep, my hifi sessions are limited :-(
The headphones are opening up a new mode to listen to music!
The Chord Mojo portable headphone amp/dac is another budget favorite.  Though these may be budget cost items to an audiophile, one must note that $1,550 for headphones and a headphone amp is rather exorbitant.