Let's talk power cords

Does a upgrade really make a difference over a stock cord?
128x128thirsty93
@jl35 

You may be right. I have never experienced a power issue or bad wiring. I have had a component that needed conditioning. Of course I got rid of the POS component as this is unacceptable cheap bad build quality.
After mark power cords, Have made a big improvement in my set up. With power conditioner or without. I do not claim to understand the science of it or do i really want to. The end results is all that matters. When you sit down and listen is the sound better or just different. Some times its just different and some times its better. I have experience it on all equipment that i have change the power cord on. On my Amp or Disc player, Preamp, Power Regenerator . The best way to find the power cord you like and makes a difference is to try several different ones. But you must take time and listen. All my after market power cords are in to stay.
enjoy Pete
Oh, that's nothing - the After luke power cords  are much better than the After mark ones
When observation isn’t supported by current science (in part, a body of "rules" or principles that help us understand, order and predict reality) the rules have to be amended to include confirmation bias as a cause.

Lousey observations are of no consequence to scientists - it is why we do CONTROLLED experiments
Try these and listen for yourself ....... what do you have to lose ?.....at most $100.......But that is much better than asking me or anyone else on this post. I have these for all my equipment and the high powered ones for the Amplifiers. Others may have different views, BUT we are not the ones who listen to your system and have to like it all the time ......Get my point ?!!

SHUNYATA VENOM V14 POWER CORD - 15AMP