David Crosby If Only I Could Remember My Name

Can I get a witness?
Great sounding recording but more importantly a really cool collection of jams.
Oh, and I found a vintage vinyl pressing of this at a garage sale in NM+ condition that has rekindled my love for it, so as the bourbon kicks in I am basking in the beauty of this wondrous classic.
128x128snackeyp
I have the Rhino LP, and an early US press. The latter sounds better to my ears. I just passed up a RED label first CAN pressing. It was a tad noisy, so I stuck with what I have. I offered the store owner $25, and he said no. I think he had $35 on it, which would have been less for me since I was in CAN from US. Anyway, love this LP. Funny, I listened to Paul Kantner/Jeff Starship: Blows Against the Empire just last night. Not a bad sounding LP, but not in the league of the CROZ: IICORMN. Many of the same artists on the Kantner record... The Dead, CSN... No Joni Mitchell though. It's a trippy listen. I will return to it (-: 
Didn’t Classic Records do a pressing of the album?

Yes, I have a couple of copies. I also have an original US pressing and an original UK pressing and a German copy.

Long a well known sonic treat- I think it was on the old HP list

It’s still on the Super List.

IMHO, the Classic is the better sounding of all of them, followed by the German version.

Excellent album.