David Crosby If Only I Could Remember My Name

Can I get a witness?
Great sounding recording but more importantly a really cool collection of jams.
Oh, and I found a vintage vinyl pressing of this at a garage sale in NM+ condition that has rekindled my love for it, so as the bourbon kicks in I am basking in the beauty of this wondrous classic.
128x128snackeyp
Agreed!

I have the CD and enjoy it very much. Have also played it for my (young adult) kids, they sat quietly through it - maybe surprising themselves.

...can only imagine what a decent vinyl version would be like.
cd is OK quality, but musically? ---easy to argue its better than anything CSN(y) did. what a record. 

and that pic of him w/ the red background staring into the camera? ---if you needed foreshadowing of him getting busted for drugs, that pic was it. 
Agree, great album.  I like all CSNY solo efforts better than collective efforts.   
I have the Rhino LP, and an early US press. The latter sounds better to my ears. I just passed up a RED label first CAN pressing. It was a tad noisy, so I stuck with what I have. I offered the store owner $25, and he said no. I think he had $35 on it, which would have been less for me since I was in CAN from US. Anyway, love this LP. Funny, I listened to Paul Kantner/Jeff Starship: Blows Against the Empire just last night. Not a bad sounding LP, but not in the league of the CROZ: IICORMN. Many of the same artists on the Kantner record... The Dead, CSN... No Joni Mitchell though. It's a trippy listen. I will return to it (-: