Led Zeppelin II

Greetings and Happy Halloween. I would like to get some suggestions on a good version on Vinyl of Le Zeppelin II. Bought the latest release of 4 and it has no bass at all. Thanks and best regards. 
pivetta
I take it back. I am listening to it for the first time in years and it's lousy -- a case of distance making the heart grow fonder.

@notesaddict- it all depends on which pressing, who mastered, what plant. If you read the deadwax, that will tell you. Atlantic actually put the code for the plants on the labels themselves. The one people tend to chase is the RL mastered one, which got pulled b/c it was too 'hot.'
The Monarch pressings tend to be bombastic to begin with- Monarch being a relatively small plant that was owned by the same people that owned Sonic on the east coast and Buddha records. Even though these were not considered top of the heap companies in their day, the Monarchs have a real following now, but the quest usually starts on LZII, at least for old pressings, with the RL masterings, which are evident from his inscription in the deadwax. 
@notesaddict: That is the beginning of the code: S for Stereo, A for Atlantic. Then Numbers. Then a suffix. The suffix on the Atlantics, usually a two letter code, is the pressing plant, e.g. MO is Monarch. 
Not saying those are the best, just one factor among many including who mastered the record. Those are usually inscribed in the deadwax. If you look up info on Atlantic deadwax inscriptions, you'll see a ton of stuff.