Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
@daveyf  Congrats on the new amps they are certainly  stunning to look at I can only imagine how great they sound! There is something very special indeed about a good Class A pushpull  tubed amp and good transformers are key. Obviously Jadis winds some fantastic transformers for their amps. Happy listening!
Tonight I had a long listening session with these amps. The new design of the mk2 and the KT150 tubes make this Jadis amp the most resolving and life like sounding amp I have ever had in my system. The Jadis JA 30 mk2’s drive my SF GH’s with ease..allowing the speaker to define the soundstage with great precision. The highs are as pure as any amp I have ever heard and are ( at least to me) a revelation with the silk domes that the GH’s utilize.
With certain wind instruments the sound of air escaping through the horn section can easily be heard and the ‘blat’ that distinguishes the various openings of the trumpet and the sax are now eerily realistic.
IMHO, if these new Jadis amps will work with your speakers, they should be on your very short audition list.
Daveyf,  I recall walking into a room at the Chicago  AXPONA show  last year that was using Jadis components and immediately recognizing the realism and beauty of the sound.  If you're familiar with the sound of real instruments being played in your presence you'll tend to quickly notice this type of sounnd with certain audio components. Well, it works that way for me. 

Very high quality tube equipment (not every tube component is capable of this) such as Jadis and some others are sometimes criticized for not measuring as well as a typical  solid state amplifier.  This leads to the belief that they're not as accurate or just providing pleasing coloration. I see  (hear) it differently.   

What is being heard with the Jadis and certain othertube amplifiers of this caliber is an unmistakable realistic and organic presentation.  In other words it's a more natural sound character. Your  description of air from the trumpet and saxophone,  I completely understand what you mean. 

This is an example of a very real aspect of something that you can clearly hear and appreciate but would be unable to verify with some form of measurement. I'm just very glad there are exceptional components available that can convey this level of musical beauty and realism. No doubt so are you. 
Charles 
+1000 Charles.

I have never really considered measurements as any kind of arbiter regarding the SQ of audio gear. My ears are the arbiter, just like yours. The measurement crowd tends to shy away from this...which is fine, but i never understood how they correlated what they look for in the measurement and what some "expert" has determined that the measurement correlates to in the sounds that we hear. ( Remembering that what you hear, I hear- and they hear, are probably variations that we all interpret differently). 
Not to say that the new Jadis amps won't measure well, we have no idea about this ( and they very well could measure great)...but like you said, tube amps don't typically do this. 
BTW, I was looking at the graph showing the frequency and linearity result that was presented with my speakers....Jeez these guys are almost ruler flat from 45Hz to over 18Khz!! So somebody at SF did have great ears and the ability to design for flat response and measurement!  
Franco really is missed!!!
I know 2 people who have have the amp, preamp.   They've both had lots of issues with them.   When they work, they sound good...but.....