Is tonearm cable the most important cable in the system ?

Opinions ?
In the case of my Nottingham it goes from the cartridge right into the phono. It is not shielded, I guess, and there is nothing I can do to improve it. Not that it is bad, I think it's quite good.
inna
+1 to Cleeds comment - Connecting your Cartridge to a fully balanced phono preamplifier amplifier is the way to go :-)  the cable used will be much less critical this way.

Good Listening

Peter

Steve (williewonka), I happen to have just done that. I had Vic at Trans-Fi install a pair of the KLEI Absolute Harmony RCA’s (that I sent him) on the ends of the 1-piece silver loom with which he wired the Terminator Arm he was making me---Eric.
@bdp24 - and....What did you think? You can't leave us hanging like that ;-)

Mine are installed on an Audiomods Classic tonearm that supports a Soundsmith'd Denon DL103 into a Simaudio Moon LP5.3 Phono

Are there better combo's? Probably, but this one is the last I'll ever buy :-)

Cheers

Pioneer PLX1000/Denon 103R - Audioquest Silver Extreme - Denon 320 SUT (factory-stock cable) - RGR Model 4 preamp. The wire from the cartridge through the tonearm might be the most critical! So I am stuck with the factory-stock wire in the PLX's tonearm! Excellent TT, BTW!
I don’t know yet Steve, the arm just left the UK yesterday. It will be here in about a week. I too am an admirer of Jeff Spall’s Audiomods Arm, one I recommend anyone in the market for a very high-value pickup arm at least checkout. I would rather have it than any other pivoted arm anywhere near it’s price. Hand made one-at-a-time (as is the Trans-Fi Terminator) by an excellent designer and machinist, and offered at a modest price. The British are SO good at the phonograph, aren't they?!