What do you consider the most musical speakers—$15000 & under

I thought mr_ m brought up a good point when when he said he would pick the most musical over the most accurate. His post was in "Searching for the Most Accurate Speaker under $15000"
zq1
helomech, I did that very thing; moved from the 1B to the 2CE and it was in a compromised setting where there was an entertainment unit up close between the speakers and they sat about 1 foot from the wall. I put some sound absorption behind them. Great upgrade, never regretted it. Would do it again if in similar conditions. :) 
You can find a Geometry Series Wilson-Benesch loudspeaker to satisfy your needs, both regarding price & sound. 
http://wilson-benesch.com/geometry-series.html
Simply exquisite.
Happy Hunting
helomech212 posts11-06-2017 1:20am^^ Thanks for the input guys. I might have to move my system into a 12×11 bedroom someday, where the 2Cs would be too much. The 1Cs are a bit on the small side for my current man cave, but so are the Spendors. If I didn't keep reading that 2Cs need at least a couple feet from the walls, it'd be an easy choice. Unfortunately, the 2WQ sub won't work with my integrated amp.

Helo, the 2's won't be a problem in that room.  It's all about the fact that they now are so detailed and pretty efficient.  They are one of the more dynamic speakers at lower volume levels.  They will move plenty of air, but that can be controlled as needed.  I personally can't listen to a non full range speaker now that I own one.  That's my view as you dont' want to lose parts of the music that's recorded.  Bass is still the foundation.  I personally don't use much absorption with my rooms, but diffraction.  I put large silk plants behind the speakers in the corner if I I have room and also in-between them, (one on each side of the TV, so I don't get the sound bouncing off the glass screen.  Same thing in the back of the room. I do use quilts on the side walls to absorb the first reflection. YMMV
@ctsooner ,

Sometimes I think ignorance is bliss. I'm quite content with the 1ci in most respects but curiosity will probably get the best of me. I really dislike booming bass, and that's my main concern with rear firing woofers.