Is anyone going to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest?

The RMAF begins on Friday. Will anyone attend?
128x128soundsrealaudio
Doesn't sound like many people went. Kind of interesting all these people on line wanting to know what they should purchase and then miss the opportunity to go and hear about every brand and talk to manufactures and other users. Might be the Amazon influence. Just buy on line. 
From what I saw the show seemed well attended. Most rooms were full, and I quite often had to wait to get a good seat.

My wife and I weren't that impressed.  Most rooms played some God awful music that we would never listen to so we couldn't make any comparisons.  I was extremely disappointed in The Marketplace, not many sellers and everything was at full retail!  We walked in and out of many rooms because we couldn't stand the music and nothing really moved us.

The last audio show I attended prior to the RMAF was the Stereophile show back in the late 90's in NYC.   For one thing, there were many venders selling their products at good discounts and the rooms were much bigger and I enjoyed it more back then.

The music in most rooms was not good . I observed people leave , myself included when the music was boring .We are talking clear the room boring . Felt bad as we all headed out at the same time . I did observe in the Ryan audio room when i requested  neil young be played that more people were coming in . Could be a coincidence but the door was open to the hall so the music could be heard from the hall .
If i were running a room i would play one minute of a track and move on to a different song . Would play all genres of music as well . Think you could keep peoples attention better and have longer stays . The paradigm room did this . Kept you on your feet anticipating whats coming next .