Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
Congrats Milpai, got to hear the D-48R's briefly and was very impressed.
Agree with itzhak1969, replacing the stock jumpers is a must and yes the Proac's do take a while to break in. At about 100 hours you'll get a better idea of what they sound like. Please keep us updated.

@itzhak1969,
Yes, I will be using the custom made Clear Day jumpers that I am currently using for my Quads.Thanks for the suggestion.

@cmach,
Thank You. Just curious, what was the system that you heard the ProAcs in? Will definetely report back after I spend some time listening to the speakers.
Milpai,

The Clear Day jumpers are an excellent choice. I'm using those on my Proac D-30R's.

I got to demo the D-48R at Audio Revelation. I brought my Manley Snappers along to have some point of reference. The rest of the equipment was provided by Jay at Audio Revelation. I just remember how big and effortless the sounded with great imaging and depth. Due to space constraints I ended with the D-30R which continues to impress.

@cmach,
I completely forgot about our discussion from 2 years back. Yes, you also auditioned the D48R. BTW what is your room size? You need to post some pictures of those D30R.
Also, you are right. Clear Days are excellent cables. I will continue to use them on the D48R as well.

@gnostalgick,
Thank You.
BTW, I had posted on your system page sometime back.