What 2 channel Amp would you Buy for $6k?

I plan on spending no more than $6k for power amp (tube or SS), but would like to hear from others what amp they’d get. I’ve done plenty of research, but honestly, I’m burn’t out and now would like to hear from others.
roddyboy
Of the many amps mentioned and the speakers you have I think I would consider three brands; Pass, Parasound JC1 monos and McIntosh.
Pass build great amps for great powerful sound. McIntosh also make very good amps with tremendous resale value. Parasound would offer a great sound, stellar designer (JC) and the best value, most power. My two cents. BTW I own Parasound...
Also if those 802s have an internal amp, you can go with a tube amp. ARC and Line Magnetic Audio make some killer tube amps. Line Magnetic SET would be my first choice.
Audio Note (UK) Vindicator Silver Signature (2A3 SET).

You’ll be amazed at what 3.5 watts can do, with some good SET friendly speakers (90+ dB efficiency), like the AN Es.
If I had $6K to drop on a power amplifer, I would buy a pair of Arion Audio HS-500 hybrids.  I have heard these several times, and they are excellent.  Lots of power, and they don't sound like Class D amps.  Liquid and clean.  ArionAudio.com.
mc452 here.  So far a fantastic amp!  Also c52 pre.  The solid state preamp made all the difference imo!  Great punch with great detail!   
For less than that I can sell you my Line Magnetic 219ia. Mint condition, gorgeous sound. Magnificent amplifier, just not what fits me best, it's a shame...