If you won the power ball tomorrow night would you

1. Upgrade parts of you're system.
2.  Get rid of everything you have and start over again.
3.  Buy a new house and build a dedicated listening room.
4.  Hire a consultant to put together a system for you.
5.  Just enjoy what you have and buy more music.

taters
Well, given the choice I would book hookers for the private party to hear their music, so to speak.
Sad reality regarding musicians but it's always been like that.
One one and three...  

Have a couple SAT Swedish Analogue Technologies tonearms sent out immediately. 

Then start drafting plans for a dedicated listening environment. 

I would also create a charitable trust for music education and enrichment. 

Happy Listening!

2, 3, and 5 (the "buy more music" part).

If I were to hit the Power Ball Lottery and win about $900 Million
tonight?

I Would:

(01). Quit My Job (Retire)

(02). Buy A House ($4.5 Million (Give Or Take))

(03). Hire An Attorney (To Make My Will Out... Will Money To The Family)

(04). Hire A Financial Consultant

(05). Book Me A Three Week Cruise On Norwegian Cruise Lines, Travel, Enjoy Myself, Think About My Newfound Wealth, & Try To Figure It ALL Out

(06). Buy A Mercedes Benz-Maybach S560 Sedan Fully Decked Out & Fully Loaded To The Nines (w/A BAD ASS System Inside Of It)($170K+)

(07). Buy SEVERAL Apartment Complexes For Rental Income To Keep The Money Coming In

(08). Donate To A Charity

AND NOW, THE GOOD STUFF!!!!

(09). In MY BRAND NEW $4.5 Million House, I’m Going To Hire A Consultant, And A Contractor, & Design & Build A Dedicated Music Room & A Dedicated Man Cave Right Down In The Basement (YES.... THAT MEANS... Beefing Up The Electrical System, Making Both Rooms Acoustically Sound... More Power Outlets, Ampereges For Amps & Equipment.... I’ll Be Buying The Best There Is In The Business)

(10). When It Comes Down To The Size Of The Room, Size Itself Is Relative. Having Said That, A Small Room In A Huge $4.5 Million House Is Going To Be Much Larger Than A Small Room In A One Or Two Bedroom Apartment. That Will Be THE Determining Factor When It’s Time To Buy The Audio Equipment.

So Then If This Room Is Small, Then The Audio System Will Consist Of:

(A). Vandersteen Quatro’s or 5A Carbon’s; Bryston Amplification (Mono Blocks Probably For The Power Amplifiers); PC Server & Keyboard For Music Storage; Aurender A10 Music Server; VPI Prime Turntable w/JMW 3D Arm & Arm Base, & Grado Phono Cartridge

If The Room Is Large, Then The Audio System Will Consist Of:

(B). Wilson WAMM’s (In Black) or Martin Logan Neolith’s (In In Codoba Red); Nelson Pass or Jeff Rowland Amplification; PC Server & Keyboard For Music Storage; Aurender A20 Music Player; VPI Classic Direct-Drive Turntable w/JMW 3D Arm & Arm Base, & Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Low Output MC Phono Cartridge

In The Meantime, The Man Cave Room (Home Theater) Will Consist Of:

(C). JVC Reference DLA-RS600U OR Sony VPL-VW1100ES Front Projector; 150"-200" Permanently Installed Movie Screen; PC Server & Keyboard For Movie & Music Storage; Revel Ultima Speaker System Package & Large SVS Subwoofers; Bryston Amplification (Multiple Power Amplifiers -- Power Output Is In The 1000’s Of Watts); Oppo Digital UDP-203 Universal Blu-Ray Player; Pool Table(s); Ping-Pong Table(s); Pinball Machines, Wet Bar With Bar Like Seating, & Decorated With Paraphernalia Of My Favorite Sports Teams, & With History Making Articles & Paraphernalia Of Sports Stars Whom I Like & Respect From Elsewhere In The Assorted Leagues.

THERE..... THAT ABOUT COVERS IT!!!

But Before I Do All Of THAT, I Would Break Up My Current Audio System, And Give My Old Gear Away To Someone Who Will Appreciate It As Much As I Did.

Happy Listening For Sure...

--Charles--