McIntosh MC152 vs MC162

Dear Mac owners, can you give me an idea if there is any substantial sonic differences btw MC152 and MC162? Technical data of both doesn't look far apart, while price wise MC162 is twice less expensive, which makes it twice more attractive.
vad58
vad58: I think Scorpio makes a good point. With Mc amps, used are usually in very good shape and can last for years. At your price point you might find a good used MC402, I have owned mine for years and it still sounds good. I know it may be more power than you need, but it has the quad balance and autoformers. There are some Mc amps that have autoformers but not the quad balanced e.g. MC252, you will want research that before you buy. Good luck.
Take a look at Audio Classics inventory of preowned Mac gear. Terry DeWick, who is a Mac repair guru also has a website linked from his that sells used gear Terry has checked out. I bought an mc250 from an Ebay seller, had Terry review and upgrade it before shipping to me. Its been great for5 or 6 years. Probably will trade up next year. If you don't lime it you can usually sell it and recover most of your investment. 
Thanx joekapahulu, I know about Audio Classics. Several years ago I've bought from them Mac MC275 and it was in like new condition. I used it for quite some time but due to my listening habits came to conclusion that I prefer SS power amp. I made this switch and honestly speaking quite satisfied with results, but that ansatiable audio bug of ours force me to look for smth better, and Mac SS looks like a first natural choice.