Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Aniwolfe
geberally speaking, most of what I listen to has good articulate defined bass. I will listen to some of these tracks to see what I hear.
greg
cal3713 & greg22lz, please remember that Paul now has a Level 5 speaker cable of silver, expensive but the systems I've heard it in were superb.
On Friday I pulled the trigger on a pair of upgraded DIs and Herbies gliders. Got the shipping notice today and they're scheduled for a Thursday delivery.  I was not expecting it that fast, especially for a specialty color (not the expensive automotive color though).  Eric said he was going to the store on Sat to get the paint and would have it shipped by Tuesday. He promised grills would be in tow as well.  They should look like this:  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208069651727928&set=p.10208069651727928&type=3&theater

I was happy to hear Eric was using Parsound for his RMAF demos.  I have a Halo A21 so that made me smile.

Does anyone know if I need to be home to sign for these?  I don't really want to take the day off while I wait, and then find out they are not arriving until Friday :(
Treebeard1 you have to sign for them. Inspect them for damage before signing! Damm, I wish I could get my grilles!