Power cord for digital stuffs?

I have heard big power cables are no suited for digital cd or dac. Is that true? What cords are you guys using for your cd and dac?
luna
Luna "digital stuffs" have such highly regulated super smoothed power supplies inside them, some can have 8 even 10 of these that it makes power cables a bit of a "snake oil item".

Cheers George
@luna,

In addition to regulated power supply, the CD players and DAC’s are low powered components so they don’t need heavy gauge PC’s.

If your goal is to seek after market PC for your digital components, I would suggest atleast a 14 gauge wire. There are quite a few manufacturers now makes power cords designed for digital components.

Audience makes ‘LP’ and ‘MP’ versions of PC that is suitable for components rated up to 150W.

I have used the MP version in the past and currently using Verastarr Grand Illusion Signature II PC’s for all of my digital components.

If you’re interested in DIY cables, I also recommend Furutech’s FP-TCS21 or FP-S022N 14gauge Power Cables. 
I agree the Furutech’s FP-S022N 14gauge Power Cables are very good and would also work well on digital. In my system, the Furutech FP-S022N 14gauge Power Cables sounded better than the Cerious Graphene Red which is also a very good power cord.