Is anyone going to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest?

The RMAF begins on Friday. Will anyone attend?
128x128soundsrealaudio
My wife and I were there today.  I felt the rooms were too spread out and after being there 5 hours, my sciatica was killing me and we left. I got to meet quite a few of the industry professionals.  Bob Carver was extremely gracious as was Sandy Gross.  I thought most of the rooms sounded very good but the choice of music was terrible (IMHO).  

We we went into the Lampizator room and when the person demoing saw I was wearing a Pink Floyd T shirt, he put on Welcome To The Machine.  It sounded good but he played it so low that I couldn’t really enjoy it.  We went into the Raidho room and heard the D5.1 speakers. No offense to anyone but they were playing Opera quite loud and my wife and I quickly left.   John DeVore was extremely gracious and his room sounded fantastic.  

I liked the show quite a bit and I wi she my legs weren’t killing me so we could have seen more.  One disappointment was The Marketplace.  There wasn’t a whole lot for sale there and all the vinyl was at full list. I thought they would be giving even a 10% discount.  I had a wad of cash burning a hole in my pocket but all I bought was some stylus tip cleaner for 35.00. I was looking for the new David Gilmore “Live At Pompei” but it was already sold out.  That was at 12:05 and the Show opened at 12.  They must have sold them to the industry insiders.

Tomorrow, we start the 4 day trek for home. I can’t wait as after 2 weeks on the road I miss my bed, pillow and audio systems. 

@stereo5

Yeah, shows are awful for your ears. Getting back to my own system after a show is my first priority.

I truly truly do not know how most listeners can sit through most rooms. I've gotten much less forgiving as I've gotten older.

Best,

E
" Live at Pompei" is available everywhere on-line. Is it digital recording? How does it sound?
Listened to parts of the Gilmour's concert on youtube. No, not even close to the concerts of the past. Black women didn't help. He got old, recognizable and not bad at some moments, but..