The longest you have owned any gear?

Not counting accessories such as a Zerostat which I bought eons ago, the one piece of equipment I own which I've had the longest is my turntable- 19 years now. 

What's been your experience? 
128x128zavato
jaybe, I believe you meant to say NYAL Super It pre-amp. Superphon was a brand.
I stand corrected, not sure why I said NYAL. It's actually a Superphon Revelation preamp. Damn nice sound.
Bought a Yamaha A-1060 intergrated amp along with a pair of Klipsch Cornwalls back in 1983. 34 years ago. I still use the Cornwalls (rebuilt & upgraded) now. But the yamaha just recently took a dump. I took it to a local "stereo hospital", and they were bewildered by this "beast of an amp". They told me "they wouldn't even know where to start"???  The amp features an "X" design type high output power supply that know one seems to remember or understand?  I also have a Yamaha A-1000 and a Yamaha A-1020, both are class A intergrated amps, but the Yamaha A-1060 makes them sound like it's step children on drugs....  The cornwalls are now being powered by a vintage PAS 3X tube preamp and a home made 8 watt tube amp. All's well, except, i keep praying that i will find someone in my town (tucson) that can fix my beloved A-1060 so that we may be together again to make beautiful music.
LP,
I got the Nakamichi BX125 in 1985, the Rega Planar 3 in 89 I believe.  I think the ProAc Studio 1's were gotten soon after.
Lou
Thiel 02 speakers owned since 93.  Though I've moved on to many other speakers, floor standers and standmounts, I can not get rid of the 02s because they re-ignited my interest in high end audio (they were my girlfriends-now-wife).  They have a magic that still serves as a benchmark for me.

Other than that: custom built tube pre-amp from mid 90's, Conrad Johnson Premier 12 amps from 2000.   Spendor 3/5s bought in 2001 still doing duty as TV speakers, and occasionally take up residence in my 2 channel system.