Best preamp (used or new) under $350???

I'm thinking of upgrading my preamp but have a budget of about $350. I currently am running a Schiit SYS. I'm happy with it but it only has 2 inputs and I would also like a remote for volume. I'm considering the Schiit Saga but would like to inquire with the forum if there are others that I should consider?  I could buy new or used so please let me know your thoughts. 

The other pieces in my system are a Red Dragon S500 power amp, Sonos Connect, Onix XCD88 CD player. I'll also be connecting my tv via a SMSL Sanskrit DAC. Speakers are Kef ls50. 
autre
McCormack Micro Line Drive preamp ....active/passive. Go for about $300 or a bit less.    Transparent !
autre
  Best preamp (used or new) under $350???

Used Schiit Freya, should be around that second hand
1: Remote, using a great 128 relay control volume control ,
2: 3 x inputs,
3: Choice or SE or Balanced input/outputs,
4: 3 x different selectable output buffer stages, tube. Fet s/s or passive.

Cheers George
I'm using the Schiit SYS and I'm most pleased w/it. Before purchasing the SYS, I considered the Tisbury and the Zpre2. If you can find a Rotel RC-972 pre-amp I strongly suggest you purchase. I've owned a few Rotel pre-amps and IMO, the RC-972 is fantastic. (I found it better than the RC-995.) Remote and plenty of inputs. 2 pre-amp outs. No phono and no balance control. It's a pleasure listening to the RC-972. 
Thanks for the ideas. There’s some models that I hadn’t thought of and that idea of using an older HT processor is great, but dang those things are so bulky!  Please keep sending ideas. Any tubed ideas?
You should be able to find a used one here on AG. Given your system I would continue to search for a 2 channel pre.