Vibration Issues / Turntable Decisions

Currently have a Thorens TB-150 which is upgraded to about the fullest extent (Cardas Wiring, New Walnut Plinth, MusicHall Cruise Control 2.0, Rega RB220 Arm, Ortofon 2M Bronze). With that being said, my table is plagued with skips if you all but tip-toe in the room. One of those things that just gets on my nerves. So I have been looking around for a mass-loaded TT.

Is changing to a ClearAudio Performance or MusicHall 9.3 really going to make a different in the skipping?
Any feedback on the Goldring Eroica LX Cart?
Are there any tables to be looking at?

Thanks!

-Ron
hifiron
The slippage problem seems to be normal upon start-up of the TD150. I have decided to keep the table as it is an impressive setup. There are some good and relatively cheap options to brace the room.
@geoffkait exactly, I want to spend time on improving isolation, the original reason for this post was because my previous non-suspended table had none of these issues. So I am trying to decide if going to a mass-loaded TT would be a better first step instead of investing tons of isolation.

Current project for this week is to get some 2x12s and some bottle jacks to see if that will stiffen up the floor and stop the shake.
" the original reason for this post was because my previous non-suspended table had none of these issues."

hifiron, Would that (fact) be a good starting point and an honest reason in need of disclosure before you made a mess of this? Wow! I knew something was wrong.

As usual, I’m the one who seemingly is the "bad guy". Give me a break!

toddveronne. See?

Frankly, I’m the one who gave toddverrone the basics for his current TT set-up/the springs.

What a let down!