What's the weak link in my system?

I've pieced together the best budget system I could afford over the years but I'm just not thrilled with the sound I'm getting. Can anyone help me identify the weakest link (s) in my system so I can upgrade? I only have the budget to upgrade one piece at this time. I'm most interested in listening to vinyl.
Currently Configured:

Pro-ject Genie 1.3 Turntable w/ Sumiko Pearl Cartridge
Bellari VP 130 Phono Pre w/ Tung-Sol Tube & Replaced Power Supply  
Marantz CD 6006 CD Player
Parasound P3 Stereo Preamp
Parasound A23 Power Amp
PSB T6 Platinum Speakers
Bluesound Node
AKG K702 Headphones
Audioquest Daimondback Interconnects
Audioquest Rocket 33 Speaker Wire

Also Have:
NAD C235BEE Integrated AMP
Monitor Silver RS6 Speakers
Marantz SA8260 SACD Player (Used to sound great but doesn't work consistently - not sure if worth having repaired)
Musical Fidelity V Can Headphone Amp

So.... I think I have put together the best possible system configuration using what I have. What would be the weakest link / first to upgrade? Turntable? Phono Pre? Pre-Amp? Suggestions of products to upgrade to without breaking the bank? I've accumulated a bunch of stuff but I'm really a novice so any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!   

jdm11
You scare the man with big $$$, though I know what you are talking about. I'll just say what I have. Some will think it is all junk, though in fact it is not, it sounds very acceptable with enough room for improvement. Everything except the cartridge was bought used:
Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck/Spacearm - $1350.
Goldring 1042 MM cartridge - $375 from the UK.
Acoustech PH-1 phono stage - $650.
Purist Audio Colossus cable from phono to integrated amp - $330.
This set-up is hard to find used but I took my time.
lots off good suggestions here but one that seems to be missing is your phono stage the Bellari is good for a starter system but from what I've heard lacks quite a bit. you should take the next step up there something like the IFI Iphono2 ($499)or similar will give you much improvement and more flexibility.  if your budget allows think along the lines of a used Manely Chinook. I have not heard your Cart but maybe a entry MC would liven things up there are some good ones under $500 like many of the Audio-technica's.
Since you enjoy spinning vinyl and have a good collection, upgrade your TT and cart. You can do much better than the entry-level Project, for starters, it doesn’t seem to have much vibration control. You need a solid platform or base (plinth) to isolate the rig from vibration in the room and from the TT itself. Some TT's use a suspension system, some use a solid base with bracing and damping.

In the mean time, I agree that you need to set up your speakers and the room correctly. If music sounds congested, the speakers are not positioned well and you could use some absorbtion or diffusion on the wall behind the speakers. This will result in a more focused image.
Look thru the Virtual Systems section at how our members place their room treatments. Also read thru the GIK site for info...and you don’t have to use every panel they suggest. Also, you can make your own panels.

http://www.gikacoustics.com/basics-room-setup-acoustic-panels-bass-traps/

Thanks so much everyone I really appreciate the time and thoughtfulness that went into these responses. I'm getting a ton of great information.