Acoustic Zen Crescendo speaker crossover capacitors ... who makes them?

I own the MKl version of the Crescendo and see the crossover uses all Acoustic Zen branded capacitors. Most are blue in color with the smallest values bring black. Does anyone know what company makes these for AZ? I did email the builder, but no answer. Love any information the community may have on this topic. 

128x128grannyring
Ok Crescendo owners I have an upgrade you can do and it will cost you nothing. It will improve your sound in real immediate ways that you will notice very easily. If you are somewhat handy you can do this! No soldering.

The mod is to bypass those aweful sounding binding posts. This is better than spending $750 on those top end posts. It just is.

Here is what you do.

1) Remove the binding post plate on the bottom back of the speaker by removing the 4 wood screws.

2) Mark the wires going to the top and bottom binding posts. Cut them off right at the solder point on the binding posts. Make sure you have enough wire to protrude out the plate some 1.5 -2 inches as well as enough extra slack to work with the plate. You can pull out more slack by carefully pulling the wires toward you if a couple of more inches are needed. Be sure to reseat the black putty covering the small hole the wires are coming out of behind the plate.

3) Your plates are now free to work on. Drill two holes in each plate to pass the wires through. The holes should be between the top and bottom set of posts. Like this...

post O post
post O post

4) Run the wires through the holes and seal the back of the plate with more putty/plumber putty etc....

5) Thread the wires through he holes of the proper post. Be sure to strip enough bare wire to extend just beyond the plastic binding post nut on both sides.

6) Now you can place your spade or bare wire around the post just behind the hole with the wire going through it. The binding post nut will simply clamp your speaker cable run to the internal speaker wire for the best sounding connection possible.

The result will shock you. I do the same thing at the amp end for double improvement. The posts on our Crescendo sound bad folks. Bad.

Email me me for Pics! Contact me through Agon and we can go from there. 

The mod is easily reversible should you desire. Simply plug the holes with a nice looking black cap/plug  and resolder the wires as original. Music just sounds more real and less electronic. Improved sense of the instruments there with you in the room.  
Hi Grannyring i have the MK2s and would be very interested in doing these mods into outboard crossovers. Do you have pics of the original c/os as you mentioned they were upgraded to MK2. I could compare them to mine. For some reason i can't view the pics on this post nor your listing so i sent my email through your listing

Regards Brett
Reviving this thread!!

I just took possession of AZ Crescendo MK1... and would like to have a parts/schematic of this GrannyRing-mod :)   Would be a fun project