Dr. Feickert Protractor

What will Dr. Feickert's protractor do that the paper alignment protractor that came with the turntable can't do? 

128x128rdk777
Dear @rdk777: All depends on the tonearm jig that comes with and how accurately it's.

The name of the game in cartridge/TT/tonearm set up is accuracy and you can buy for a lot less money than Dr's a dedicated protractor specific for your tonearm and that's the MINTLP and I think that you pay around 125.00.
The Dr's protractor that gives alignment type options means almost nothing. You only need one accurate alignment where Stevenson is out of question.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Vinyl engine has lots of printable protractors, and using a few of them to cross reference the results, can be quite useful.

The more common trick is to print the protractor and glue it to a piece of cardboard, for a more functional paper protractor experience.

Also, put some painter's tape on the edge of the protractor, a piece long enough to lock the platter and protractor into position, when it is in the correct spot. This lessens the potential of blowing out a stylus or cantilever.
If you only have one table and one arm I think the Mint would be the way to go.I have also used the Conrad Hoffman with good results. If you are like me and have 5 tables and 9 tonearms the Feickert is a blessing. It takes me about 10 min to setup a cartridge. It's just easy to use. Now all my buddies borrow it and I get a free six pack.
Thanks all for the input. I actually ended up getting it.  Relatively easy to use.  I wasn't there when dealer set up my table, but it was way off.  Sound actually made a difference.  I also got the Fieckert Adjust +.  It was fun to use, but since there was only a 0.25 degree adjustment in the azimuth, sound difference was not noticeable.  But hey, my cart should be pretty perpendicular to the grooves. Probably won't use both again until I get a new cart.

millanos - if you're in the Los Angeles area, you can borrow.

RK