Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
Hi Grannyring,
I have read you are making ICs from the Duelund 16ga stranded tinned wire and I am curious whether you have tried making any from their 20ga stranded tinned wire?  If so, what did you hear differently between the two and which do you like better?  I am about ready to make a pair but mine will be balanced using a twisted pair, spaced away shield and a ground of the same wire that is counter-spiraled outside of the shield.  Thanks for any information and/or listening impressions.  Also, I am curious what you are driving with your single run of WE10ga SCs - are you still using your Acoustic Zen Crescendo loudspeakers?
I still own my highly modified and upgraded set of AZ Crescendo speakers. Love them. Yes I have made many sets of ICs using the Duelund 16ga wire. I tried the 20ga and just prefer the 16Ga. The 16ga is a tad warmer and less lively. It is also more full bodied in my rig when used on some tube amps. The 20ga is more lively and for some that may be preferred.

No shield, just a simply twist.  

I brought the Duelund 16ga stranded tinned wire, actually I was in Need of Western electric cable we16g and where I live I couldn't source it and as alternative I got the Duelund 16ga and in My rig it is sounding amazing.
The previous cables I have used are 2 to 3 times expensive and Duelund 16ga provides better imaging, good extension on both end of frequency and in simple words 'better sounding' and I believe in system matching and Duelund 16ga fits perfectly.
"Bottom line is I now prefer the Duelund 16ga driving my speakers mids and highs" Hi Grannyring: so what cable are you using for the bottom? Asumming you are bi-wiring
Remember Jack prefers the Dueland wire in his system , Glory says Jack made a mistake, High fidelity cables on the right system they are hard to beat. They are amazing cables.