Duelund hook up wires in a Sonus Faber Cremonas speakers??

Looking to replace my wires inside the Sonus Cremona speakers.   All scanspeaks drivers.   Please advise which hook up wires will work best.  

Duelund 26awg copper
Duelund 20awg stranded copper
Duelund 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 flat silver

which will work best in this application.  If any members can help out. 
128x128zipost
The Duelund wires are cheap and easy to work with so it certainly makes sense to try them.  But don't throw away your old wires.  After several weeks with the Duelunds you may be curious what the original wires sounded like so be sure to keep them.  For what it's worth, some of us who have tried Duelund wire and Western Electric were not so happy with the sound quality.  I realize there are many users who do like them but not everybody does.  In my opinion, a far better sounding wire for internal wiring is Audio Note Lexus copper Litz speaker cable.  It's not too expensive considering the fairly short lengths needed for internal wiring, but you need a solder pot to strip the enamel off the individual wires.  It's pretty easy with a solder pot but obviously more complicated than just stripping the ends off Duelund or WE wire.  The payback though is considerably more musical detail than Duelund or WE.
Salectric seems to be a lone decenter and I am not sure what it is about his rig and room, but I do trust what he says in terms of performance in his system. So many Aphiles are selling off big dollar stuff for this wire. Just this week I emailed two well seasoned aphiles and music lovers selling off $2000 worth of used cables each.  They also love the Duelund wire. Jim Smith and Jeff Day are two very well respected and experienced music lovers who have listening to all manner of wire and they both think the Duelund wire is very, very special  

No cable will ever impress all due to system synergy and this I have learned over the years. The Duelund wire seems to enjoy wide scale acceptance, but even it will not work in all systems and all ears.

I can’t say I have ever read of the cable sounding poor? The cables are so affordable and a real opportunity for many with limited or limitless budgets. 
No, I am not the lone dissenter.  Of the people I know or correspond with, everybody who tried WE or Duelunds as speaker cable (or internal wiring) concluded their other wires sound better.  These other people are not active on the audio forums though.  The only reason I keep posting on this topic is to alert readers like the OP that there are dissenting views.  Not everybody who has tried these wires likes them.  It's as simple as that.  
@salectric awesome system and I hear you there are tons of folks out there who never post on online forums with great ears. And just in general everyone has different systems and different ears, I am sure the Duelands are excellent cables and a great value, just a better fit for some than others.
Post removed