Best fuses for under $50?

I need six of them for a power amp therefore I need something more economical...  say $50 or less. Any suggestions?

robertsong
Post removed 
I was just wondering why circuit breakers aren't considered too. I am a non-believer in the fuse thing, but if there is an influence with the fuse you use, a CB would take that out of the equation. I assume it's due to the additional cost for the manufacturer, but I also wondered if there was a sonic reason they aren't utilized or modded into the amps.
There are some out there.  Some Bryston amps use a switched circuit breaker instead of fuse (not the same as power switch).  The Emotiva Gen 3 amplifier uses a push-button circuit breaker..  Oppomod actually adds a 2A circuit breaker instead of a fuse on their "Ultimate MOD".  I have not tested differences between fuse and circuit breaker.
Yes,  Tube Research Labs designer never used fuses in his big dollar tube amps and preamps. He used very high quality circuit breakers as an on/off switch instead. Best sounding tube gear I have ever heard due to many design reasons, but the absence of fuses helped for sure. He used Heinemann breakers.