Verastarr's Mike Powell upgrading SR "Stuff"

Mike Powell of Verastarr has been upgrading my SR Grounding Block cables with Silver foils and now the MPC's for the Tranquility bases with far superior internal parts.

Mike is one of the best Philes I have ever worked with and understands customer satisfaction. I have all of his cables/ power strip and MServer and they have out run all previous cabling i have had in my system.

The sonic upgraded work he has done for me is well worth the $$$ and has lifted my SQ to a more desirable state.

128x128glory
"Mike is one of the best Philes I have ever worked with and understands customer satisfaction" 

I couldn't agree with you more, Mike is an outstanding guy. Like yourself, I own his Signature and Statement silver audiofoils and they are the best cable I have owned in 20 plus years. 
I have had just the opposite dealing with Mike and his company Hot Rod Audio mods. It was many years ago, but would never buy or use anything he has done. 
Hey 68,

You really need to be way more specific about such a matter and not post such a vague statement as you did. 

Mike would give the shirt off his back to make a matter "right" as I know him.