Lifters ForGetting Cables Off The Floor, Worth It Or Snake Oil

•  I'm looking at some porcelain cable lifters to get some power and speaker cable up off the floor.  Does raising the cables off the floor really make a difference? It's going to be about 200 bucks for 10 of them. Thanks.  
zar
Sophisticated? Well, excuse me! They look like springs covered with rubber.  
I guess I am lucky to avoid this form of audiophilia nervosa.  My speaker cables are short and suspended in the air between the amp and the speaker (Connections up high on the speaker).

Watch the Townshend You Tube video, silly! Max explains the Pod, which behaves like a bellows, iirc. I would watch it again, but my computer has a virus that prevents me from doing so.

Me too, swampwater. The Eminent Technology LFT-8b has it’s binding posts mounted on the top of it’s bass bin, and my power amp is at about the same height, on the top shelf of a stand, the speaker cable suspended between the two. Same with my Quad ESL's, which are on Arcici stands. Have to check the tightness of the amp and speaker posts every once in a while!

@bdp24 
I don't think I was able to finf the YouTube video you were speaking about. Can someone post the link?
Thanks...
https://youtu.be/dW9-r83IvhI

Springs! Obviously the springs need to be on outriggers (and elegant looking ones they are) for things that are top heavy, you know, like the speakers in the video.

geoff kait
give me a stiff enough spring and I’ll isolate the world