Greenville SC / Hendersonville-Asheville NC areas

I've lived in the Greenville SC area for a while now and with one exception here and a few nearby in Greenwood and Florence (both SC), have yet to bump into any serious audio or HT people. I'm hanging this thread out here on the chance that people are looking for people to hang out and listen to music with/collaborate on systems, etc...
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
Zephyr24069, got back into town today hence the late post. Like-wise had a wonderful time. Thanks for hosting us. Cymbop it was great to meet you. Let me know if you guys are passing thru my neck of the woods.
hello zephyr24069, cymbop, hope you guys are doing well these days & enjoying listening to your audio systems... :-)
you guys are very lucky as you will be in the path of totality for the Aug 21 solar eclipse. i understand that the hotels in your location are fully booked. Read that BMW is having a solar eclipse party with a driving school during the 1st half of the day but noted that it was not price-worthy for just a 1/2 day school...
Anyway, enjoy the eclipse. I will be observing & taking photos at my location (which is not in the path of totality). Should be exciting given that it never going to happen again anytime soon....  
It's been a while...waking up the thread now that life has returned to a much more normal cadence of work and audio!  I wound up talking to a couple of audio-nuts in Asheville NC recently and also reconnected with a couple in Winston-Salem/Greensboro area recently.
Time to start getting some holiday and winter listening sessions back on the boards!