Sarah Vaughan....Best Performances and Recordings

Sarah Vaughan is often mentioned in the same breadth as Ella and Billie. I have several really good recordings/performances of the latter but none of Sarah Vaughan's work on LP. Can someone point me to a few great titles I should get? Skip any that would not rate highly for sound quality as this, for me, is crucial to the overall enjoyment of the performance. Thanks!
dodgealum
dodgealum-Sarah did an album titled "How long has this been going on"

A late 70's recording of standards accompanied by the heavy hitters-Oacar Petterson,Joe Pass, Ray Brown, Louie Bellson.

Its on the Pablo label, which was the last retreat for "straight ahead" Jazz guys, as Jazz was on the downward slide with popularity and many Jazz heroes passing.

"More than you know" is a fave track from the album. Fantastic sonics, maybe a little work to find an unmolested copy.

Im more of a Billie and Ella fan, but Sarah certainly is in the same class-real diva. 

dodgealum-took a peek at your system. Clearly, a well thought out setup. 

What is that gizmo for the VPI?

I use a Classic/ART9-tube phono, and have the bug for the Prime.

Not a full LP (sorry) but an interesting track with great SV vocal; possibly something you have not heard before....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nk4lhxKK6k&ab_channel=JFWILLIAMBILL

Exercise a little patience...her voice is not the first heard.
The Duke Ellington Songbooks, also on the Pablo label.
Jazz 'round Midnight on Verve
Rodgers & Hart Songbook
George Gershwin Songbook
Copacabana
A good live recording is At Mister Kelly's
Sarah Vaughan

The links are to Amazon, but I'm not recommending you purchase from them.  The are for information purposes only.
Second the "Songbooks"; great stuff.

- "Live In Japan"; fantastic record.
- "Brazilian Romance" is another good one.