Audio desk pro vs. Clear audio double matrix

Hi all
I'm into upgrading my RCM from the good old okki nokki. My short list is the Audio desk pro and the Clear audio duble matrix. Did anyone compare the two or can comment on any of them ?
Thanks in advance.
icorem
I use an AudioDesk System for cleaning and reagent grade water rinse with my former record cleaning machine, a VPI 17F.  Whether you use an AudioDesk which recommends its own cleaning agent or a KL Audio which merely uses distilled water, I think it best to rid the vinyl of ANY dried cleaning agent (AD) or dried water impurities (KL) with a post drying clean rinse. Some would say I'm nuts. 
There is some concern about too much vibration breaking off vinyl.

All that I can say is that I hate  cleaning vinyl but that it is urgent. I own about 10,000 records and suspect I have not play ever, and perhaps, many  have never been cleaned.

I used to spend about a half hour cleaning each record, but with the Audio Deck other than the noise and putting the recording in and pressing the button to start the machine, there is no time devoted. Fortunately, I have a bathroom adjacent to my listening room where I could put the Audio Desk and use it while listening to music.
Ive had both the KL Audio and the Audio Deske, both are fine machines, the only thing I did not like about the Audio Deske is the "exit mark" the rollers leave where a tiny amount of "dirt" is left behind. The KL Audio does not suffer from this and is in my opinion the best RCM available today.

The one I recommend above the "Vinyl Stack Ultra Sonic Spin Kit" which together with a regular 6L Ultra sonic tub cost about $ 400 does an equally good job of cleaning the records to the KL Audio but of course lacks the forced drying. It cleans faster than both the AD and the KL as it does 3 records in 10 minutes (or whatever time you choose, I do 10 minutes) so with setup/teardown maybe 4 minutes per record.

I use distilled water and one gallon is the exact amount needed for a proper water level in the 6L tub. Depending on level of dirt on records, (I buy quite a few used records) one gallon will do about 10 sets, or about 30 records before change.  There is a benefit to using the open tub which is that you can actually wipe down the interior surfaces before pouring in a fresh gallon of distilled water,  which one cannot do on either the KL or the AD.

Good Listening

Peter
Very happy so far with the Audio Desk Pro machine. I got in cheap on a used older machine (otherwise wouldn't have taken the plunge) but the water pump eventually failed. Upgraded to the "Pro" machine and I haven't had any issues. The ease of use with these machines helps them pay for themselves over time. If cleaning an LP isn't easy I will never get around to it.

Btw I don't have any issues with water or "exit marks" on the LP. Trick is to remove the LP after it's clean. Otherwise condensation from the rollers will get onto the record. Secondly, remove the LP as vertically straight as you can. and thirdly, the warmer the room the better the machine seems to operate. Right now, in summer, I routinely pull the records out in sparkling, dry condition. it's a wonder.

According to the distributor, the new Pro machines have solved the reliability problems that plagued the older version by using better parts. sounds plausible...

This thread is BAD. It's a trigger for the "open my wallet syndrome" I REALLY want to finally dump my 10 year old spin clean, but just can't convince myself to part with $3-4K. I shouldn't have such apprehension, considering I've acquired a level of gear to justify such an extravagant expense.

Starting  off  with exceptionally clean used records, my SC surprisingly, does an acceptable job. 

pbnaudio-that budget solution looks like the ticket for a cheapskate like myself.
I'm a little put off by the DIY protocol, but if indeed, it's gets the job done 90% compared to the AD/KL, I might be able to get over the perceived amount of extra steps required. 

My "buy now" finger is twitching.