Line Conditioner - Small (3 outlets or less)

Any thoughts on a small conditioner for front-end gear?

mjmch2003
If you have the funds purchase a Power Core Technologies 1200 and down the road if your system grows you will be set. Who knows, you might find that your system sounds better with more than your front end plugged into it. It's all system and location dependent, you have to try it for yourself to kmow for sure.
 Clarifying question: Which Power Core Technologies product has 3 OR LESS outlets?

Any pic I can find is either something that looks like a cord with a box or a standard looking line conditioner.

Much appreciated..!
The CPT 50/150/300 are power cords with the CPT balanced power module inserted in the cord and intended to be used with an accompanying power strip (with a female IEC inlet) which they also sell to accommodate as few components as you wish (even one without the power strip) or as many components as the specific CPT model can handle based on its wattage/current rating.

Dave
Quick update from the OP....

So, I bought the Emotiva CMX-2 and it's being fed by a Shunyata Alpha HC power cord to power my front end - DAC and CD player (also hooked up with Shunyata PCs).

First impressions on build quality: This this built like tank. At least as solid as the PS Audio Juice Bar and Ultimate Outlets that I have owned. It does, however look "pro-audio" but the WAF seems to be higher than that of the Ultimate Outlet or "white box" as it has been referred to. 

Sound quality: sounds like nothing at all as far as I can tell.

Thoughts on value: This is *exactly* what I was looking for (2 outlets) and at the price, seems like a total steal (DC offset..!! and non limiting conditioning..!!).

Thanks all for the suggestions..!