Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 amplifier Recommendation

Using a Conrad Johnson MV55 at 45wpc. Feel like I need a little more control of the bottom end. Does anyone have a recommendation for an amp or integrated that is synergistic with these speakers. 

soundwatts
Soix 

Unfortunately I can't pull them into the room as there is no space it is a very tight fit. But this might very well solve the problem. 
Jafant 

A wide variety. In heavy rotation now is classic jazz.  But listen to rock as well that is where things get more confused. Vocals on the other hand sound great.
Much easier to make vocals sound good. You know you have a good synergy when you can listen to western classical and rock music at moderately loud levels without hurting your ears.
I had the same problem with my 2.5's. I have carpet over wood suspended floors and had my speakers in a platform that was pierced through the carpet into the wooden floor. I'm a little hard headed and ignored a friend's advice of suspending the speakers instead of anchoring them to the wooden floor. I went to Home Depot and bought two 17" square ceramic tile and layed them on the carpet and put my speakers on them. Wow, what a huge difference that made. All the energy of the speaker was being wicked into the floor and not into the room as music. Bass is deeper and much more controlled. Dynamics went through the roof. Everything was better. 1.5 years until I finally heard my speakers for the first time. So... If you have wooden floors, find a way to suspend you speakers. If you don't...