Adding a turntable to my system

I what to add a turntable to my system ,I have a marantz AV 7005 preamp.I want to get a pro ject debut carbon turn table.what all do I need to make this run Thx Bob
128x128thirsty93
@yogiboy - that's a nice little turntable - I like the look of the Orbit plus, which is still very reasonably priced for the included upgrades

Takes me back to 1981 - I payed $225 for my Rega Planar II

- the drive belt motor configuration brings platter to speed very quickly
- the mass of the counter weight on the arm is llow - like the Michel techno weight - it improves tracking accuracy and playback
- acrylic platter improves playback clarity
- 30 day return policy
- 2 year warranty

At $289 I'm almost tempted to get one for my spare cartridge to play those old pressings

Not sure I'd go for the built-in pre-amp
- the Pluto Phono amp looks like a better option
- but the Schiit Mani is more flexible for a little extra

Could it be a Goliath slayer? - Time will tell

Have you heard them?

Thanks for sharing
@williewonka
I have not heard one. But it looks like a real nice entry level table with some positive reviews. Another plus is it’s made in the USA !!
Boy. I would not recommend that you jump into analog without thinking it through. So you will need a table, an arm, a cartridge, a phono preamplifier, a record cleaner, a cartridge, cables from you phono to your pre and don't forget the records. 

It would be big mistake to cheap out. because then to upgrade to higher quality you need to address all those factors. 

Grab your wallet.